1. Salmon: Mix the curry powder, salt and sugar in a wide, shallow dish and dredge the salmon in this, turning the pieces all over in the rub.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and cook the salmon fillets on a high heat for about 2-3 minutes a side, searing the sides of the fillets too if they are very thick.
3. Singapore Noodles: Put the rice noodles into a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave them to soak for 4 minutes and then drain them.
4. Soak the dried shrimp in the wine, then heat the oil in a wok and fry the Chinese leaf, baby corn and spring onions for a few minutes.
5. Add the curry powder and finely chopped ginger to the wok, and then the chicken stock and soy sauce. Pour in the shrimps, with their wine, and the drained, soaked noodles, tossing and shaking everything all together in the wok.
6. Finally, stir in the beansprouts and give a final toss, before turning out into a bowl and sprinkling with the coriander.