1. Soak glutinous rice for a few hours, drain and pour on boiling water. Repeat once.
2. Place a piece of cloth in steamer. Pour in glutinous rice and steam for ½ an hour. Remove from steamer, add in salt, lard and mix well.
3. Cut lean pork into pieces, add in part of the above seasonings and saute well.
4. Marinade chicken with a little seasonings and ½ tsp ginger juice. Saute for further use.
5. Cut char shiu into pieces. Soak, steam and cut each mushroom into halves. Boil and chop carrot.
6. Heat a pan with little oil. Pour in wine and ½ cup stock. Add in the left seasonings. Mix ½ tsp cornstarch with 1 tsp water to cook into gravy. Stir well with filling and let cool.
7. Soak lotus leaves in boiling water, wash and dry. Place flat on table, put on a layer of glutinous rice, add in part of the filling and chicken and mushrooms. Cover with another layer of rice on on top. Fold lotus leaves to wrap into dumpling, put into steamer to steam over high heat for 15 minutes. Serve hot.