1. Sift plain flour and high protein flour on table, make a hollow in the centre. Put in beaten eggs and alkali water, using the hand to work in flour and knead into a soft dough. Make the dough into a long thin roll. Cut into small pieces.
2. Wash and de-vein shrimps, dry with a piece of cloth. Dice and put into mixing bowl.
3. Wash and dice lean pork and fat pork. Soak, steam and dice mushrooms. Boil and dice bamboo shoots.
4. Finally put all the ingredients into mixing bowl and pound until firm. Add in seasonings, corn flour and pound again. Mix ingredients well
5. Roll out pastry into a thin round and put in filling. Dust patry with cornstarch. Use one hand to hold and shape into a column. Using a knife, flatten the filling on top.
6. Put shiu my in a greased steamer and steam over high heat for 10 minutes.