1. Sift flour into mixing bowl, stir in boiling water. Mix thoroughly.
2. Sift a little extra flour on table. Pour mixture out. Wet hand with cold water then knead mixture into soft dough.
3. Wash and mince pork. Soak and dice mushrooms. Wash and chop green onion and parsley. Put ingredients into deep bowl, add in seasonings and pound until firm. Adding in cornstarch solution while pounding.
4. Knead soft dough to a long roll. Divide into 24 or 32 equal portions. Roll into thin rounds.
5. Place round on left hand. Put filling in centre, pinch edges together to form a bin.
6. Place a few pieces of vegetable leaves in steamer. Arrange buns on top and steam for 5 minutes. Serve hot.