1. To make the fritters, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and paprika into a large bowl, stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre.
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. Gradually add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until you have a smooth, stiff, lump-free batter.
3. Place the corn, red pepper, spring onions, coriander and parsley in a mixing bowl and add just enough of the batter to lightly bind the ingredients together.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large, non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, then drop in 2 tablespoons of batter per fritter and cook 4 fritters at a time.
5. Fry for 2 minutes, or until the underside of each fritter is golden. Turn over and cook fritters on the other side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while cooking the remaining fritters.
6. To make the salsa, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, and season
7. To serve, place one or two sweetcorn fritters on each plate and top each with a good helping of the mango and chilli salsa. Garnish with a couple of coriander leaves, and serve with sweet chilli dipping sauce and kaffir lime for extra zing.