How to Subscribe to RSS Feeds:
1. Download a News Aggregator / RSS Reader
2. Locate the web address (url) of the RSS feed (XML file) that you wish to subscribe.
A news aggregator or RSS reader is a software application that collects and displays news headlines and summaries from sources that you have designated.
An RSS feed is an XML document that contains the news headlines and summaries.
3. Install the feed reader or news aggregator on the computer.
4. Insert the url of the news feed (there is usually an "add feed" button).
5. Many of the news readers will allow you to set the interval that the software will look for a feed update others simply update daily.
6. The information in the feed will be updated when the feed contains new content.